[Phpgroupware-users] Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array

From: Eric Wieling
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /www/phpgw/root/setup/ldapmodify.php on line 192
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:00:34 -0500

I'm trying to setup phpGroupWare 0.9.14.000 (I've tried both the
tar.gz files off the web site and the CVS stable version).

I'm getting the following error when I go into "Modify an
existing LDAP account store for use with phpGroupWare (for a new
install using LDAP accounts)" and modify the LDAP accounts for
use with phpGroupware.

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/www/phpgw/root/setup/ldapmodify.php on line 192

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?  This is
very frustrating.  Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions
or ideas.

--Eric