Re: [Phpgroupware-users] class.network.inc.php line 81 error

From: Tony Howden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] class.network.inc.php line 81 error
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 02:00:20 +0000

Hi All

Just an update to say that this error does stem from the daytime call in
/opt/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc.php on line 59 which is
probably
due to the firewall not letting it get connected. As a temp fix I changed line
59
to read if(false) instead of if(!this->gmtnow &&.... etc.

cheers
Tony