Re: [Phpgroupware-users] archive - faq - configuration trouble

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] archive - faq - configuration trouble
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:41:07 +0000

>I'm back to phpgroupware after testing it 2 years ago... Things appear to me
>to be strange.... I'm french, and i remember having a french interface
>functionning. So far, I have the english one, but when trying to select a
>language, all i have is an empty combo-box... I thought i could also change

Hello,

I'm the person in charge of the french translation (oh, and my wife's name is
Muriel too :)

The interface works very well in french. Did you install the language phrases
in the language management in the setup part ?

>things in order to have text below the applications icons, but i can't find
>where... is this still available ?

Maybe one of the templates was doing this ? Mine does not ...

>As i didn't find answers in the faq nor in the archives... i'm asking on the
>list... I hope the subject hadn't been treated lately ;-))

I can't remember something like this ...

If you want help in french, mail-me !