[Phpgroupware-users] User-by-user application selections

From: Philip Glaser
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] User-by-user application selections
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:38:16 -0500

Hi,

I'm using phpGroupWare version 0.9.12 and am having some problems selecting
which applications show up in users sessions. If I disable an application
from the global "Installed application" section, the applications indeed do
not show up. However, when I go to edit the user's account, selecting and
deselecting applications has no effect on the applications that are
whatsoever. Indeed, when I refresh the user's edit page, all applications
are selected even after I deselected some.

Any suggestions?

Philip Glaser
Principal and Software Architect
Sustainable Software Solutions, LLC