Re: [Phpgroupware-users] AngleMail setup issues

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] AngleMail setup issues
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:14:26 -0800

Chris,

Thanks for your reply,

At 23:41 7/12/2002, you wrote:
so you have exsisting mail in the root of each users home dir?  that would be
UW-maildir with a path of nothing. If you leave the default of mail/ it will create
it for you, and seems that it did.

I'm fairly sure I set it up with UW-Maildir initially, but It seems not to be taking any changes I save. My Email application site configuration is set to UW-Maildir, and the Preferences settings don't reference mail. I've ensured that the Custom E-Mail Preferences use check box is unset (and even if I set it and specify the directory, it seems to ignore it) Am I missing a setting I can adjust?.

>In addition, when I make a
>change in the preferences, I see the following in the messages log:
>
>Dec  7 21:39:52 bertie httpd: PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare
>pnconfiginit() in /home/e-smith/files/primary/html/includes/pnAPI.php on
>line 84
>
>Can anyone shed any light on this?

is that part of e-smith?  it's definatly not part of phpgw

Oops - not too with-it last night. I have PostNuke installed in the primary ibay, which I assume is causing this message, although I don't know why it should be interfering with phpGW, which is installed in /opt/phpgroupware.

Des