[Phpgroupware-users] Email alerts

From: Benjamin Goedeke
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Email alerts
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:27:28 +0100

Hello,

I've just installed phpgroupware and I like it a lot so far. One thing I can't find for the life of mine is a possibility to send out emails to a certain group of users when, say, a calendar event comes up. Is that possible at all?

Idealy I'd like to specify certain groups of users and whenever a high-priority event comes up that effects this group email is send out a configurable time in advance. Is there a module that can be used to accomplish that?

Thanks for any pointers,
cheers,

Ben