[Phpgroupware-users] New beta of Outlook synctool Hamoa is out

From: Alexandros Gougousoudis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New beta of Outlook synctool Hamoa is out
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 12:30:16 +0100

Hi there,

we released a new beta (0.7) of our outlook synctool Hamoa. It has now
category-matching and date-selection (in todos and calendar) and is more
stable. Please download and check if you like.

You can get it here: http://www.aloha-systeme.de/ then go to Downloads.

If somebody of you guys has time and is a native-speaker of one of the
supported languages of Hamoa, please check the lng files and send us an
update. Thanks. If somebody misses a language simply create a lng file with
the english lng file as a template. If you send it to us, we will include it
in the next version.

Oki thats all, nice weekend.

 Alex

Aloha-Systeme GmbH *  Tel: 030 / 627 08 630
Wilmersdorfer Str. 79 * 10629 Berlin * Fax: 030 / 627 08 639

Alexandros Gougousoudis *  Mobil:  0172 / 310 64 63
** Netzwerke und Linux **  Email:  address@hidden

Offizielle Homepage: http://www.aloha-systeme.de/