[Phpgroupware-users] Submissions.

From: James Sparenberg
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Submissions.
Date: 07 Jan 2003 12:45:39 -0800

As some of you may know I was recently complaining about the problems
with the "ftp" module... So in the true spirit of OSS and because my
organization wants to use it. :)  We are "fixing" the missing bits and
doing a short doc on setup, things like turning on ftp uploads in
php.ini that need to be done to get it working.  The question is ... and
the answer isn't obvious.  Where / How does this org like to receive
unrequested patches?  It will be a day or two... ( I really want to test
it a little, was it's modified, to see if I can break it.) so no rush...
just felt like adding to the whole.

James Sparenberg
Open Country Inc.