Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login impossible on second domain

From: Jean-Pierre Schwickerath
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login impossible on second domain
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:34:42 +0100

James Sparenberg <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is it possible that it's using the same database/files for both
> instances, despite the changes you made?  Because in both default user
> would be identical (same uname and password).  All the others would be
> different.  What happens if you create an identical user in dbase 2 as
> you have in dbase 1.  IF this works then at least you know phpgw is
> getting confused as to where to go to grab information.

I'm using 2 different databases with 2 different users and 2 different
passwords.
If I connect to the mysql Database, I see that the users are created in
the right database, in the phpgw_accounts table. Moreover after I try to
login to the admin user, I see the IP Address change in the
"account_lastloginfrom" column. So phpGW is definitly using the right
database...

2 users can have the same username in both databases are they're
diffenciated through the domain selection drop down list.

Anyway I created the admin user with same username and password as for
the default domain, but it didn't help :-(

Jean-Pierre