[Phpgroupware-users] Can't upload files + Navbar issues

From: Chris Rose
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Can't upload files + Navbar issues
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:03:49 -0700

Note:  I am a newbie.  Please, be gentle, since I did try to find
documentation on my own, but there is very little of it out there yet...

How do things need to be configured on the server end of things so that I
can upload files to the contact list importer, and the webhosting?

Also, how can I change what/how many apps show up on the navbar?

--
Chris R.
=====