Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware download does not work in interne

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware download does not work in internet explorer
Date: 20 Jan 2003 15:47:05 -0600

Aside from the more general administration standpoint well explained by
Chriss, i agree that, if we know we depend on a post X.X version of a
particular browser, we should at least warn the administrator about a
version mismatch. Would end up being positive for the support ppl (such
as chriss, who is allways helping newbies -i mean it- ) and it takes
nothing to do it. We have a browser class that can detect the version of
client software well.

Also, if we know of such dependencies, the release notes for a
particular tarball should state them.