[Phpgroupware-users] Cant update todo list (and other information)

From: Cyrus Mehta
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Cant update todo list (and other information)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 01:01:11 -0500

Hello,

I do an "Add Item" in the ToDO list application. I type out the info, I do "Submit". And it brings me back to a empty form. I go back to beginning of the ToDO module and it doesnt show up?

I have had similar behavoir in other apps, but this was the easiest to expliain

Is there a way to track database msgs and/or commits?

Cyrus