[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:25:22 -0500

Marco Gaiarin <address@hidden> a écrit:

> No, pure guest user. I've also noted that if i login in phpgw with
> guest user, the huser have access to sitemg-site (correct, i've set
> this) but also to preference, so they can change password. ;(

this is a problem, I also had when setting up sitemgr for the first
time. I somehow discovered that there was a ACL setting to prevent the
anonymous user from changing password, but I do not think I found a
way to change this setting in the interface. I think I edited the
database directly by first looking for the anonymous user's account_id
with
select account_id from phpgw_accounts where account_lid="anonymous";
and then setting the ACL value with (where x is the account_id found
with above query)
INSERT INTO phpgw_acl (acl_appname,acl_location,acl_account,acl_rights)
VALUES('preferences','changepassword',x,0);
or if there already is a entry for this account_id
UPDATE phpgw_acl SET acl_rights=1 WHERE acl_appname='preferences' AND
acl_location='changepassword' AND acl_account=100;

but somebody should know how to do this in the admin interface. If not
such a functionality is certainly needed.

>> > how can i remove these?! I don't want autoregistration...
>> Just uncomment or delete in file blockconfig the lines where this
>
> Ok, but if i want login but not autoregistration?! ;)

I do not know, how the registration application works, but this is
what I'd do: Edit the file block-login, and delete the "Don't have an
account?"[1] and uninstall the registration application.

Notes:
[1]  I will add to CVS Head the possibility to choose if the
autoregistration link shall be displayed in the login block.