Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Subject: SiteMgr in HEAD - Site Content no

From: Magnus Nilsson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Subject: SiteMgr in HEAD - Site Content notworking.
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:58:44 +0000

Michael,

Your SELECT statement works from withing psql/pgadmin.
I edited row 63 and 167 in class.Content_SO.inc.php and replaced them with
the following statements:

Row 63 - function getallblocksforarea(...)
$sql = "SELECT t1.block_id,area,cat_id,page_id,t1.module
_id,app_name,module_name,arguments,arguments_lang,sort_order,title,viewable,acti
f FROM phpgw_sitemgr_modules AS t2,phpgw_sitemgr_content AS t1 LEFT JOIN phpgw_s
itemgr_content_lang as t3 ON (t1.block_id=t3.block_id AND lang='$lang') WHERE t1
.module_id = t2.module_id AND area = '$area' AND ((page_id = 0 and cat_id = 0)";

Row 167 - function getblock(...)
$sql = "SELECT t1.block_id,cat_id,page_id,area,t1.module
_id,app_name,module_name,arguments,arguments_lang,sort_order,title,viewable,acti
f FROM phpgw_sitemgr_modules AS t2,phpgw_sitemgr_content AS t1 LEFT JOIN phpgw_s
itemgr_content_lang as t3 ON (t1.block_id=t3.block_id AND lang='$lang') WHERE t1
.module_id = t2.module_id AND t1.block_id = $block_id";

With these changes everything works in sitemgr (as far as I can see).
Though I have not done much testing.

Wonder if these statements break comatibility with mysql and mssql?

By the way thanks for the new install/admin manual, it makes my life easier.

/Magnus

address@hidden wrote:

>Magnus,
>
>I looked into the postgres manual, and I might have found a reason for
>the problem. Could you try the following SQL statement and post what
>you get.
>
>SELECT
t1.block_id,cat_id,page_id,area,t1.module_id,app_name,module_name,arguments,argument
s_lang,sort_order,title,viewable,actif FROM phpgw_sitemgr_modules AS t2,
phpgw_sitemgr_content AS t1 LEFT JOIN phpgw_sitemgr_content_lang as t3 ON
(t1.block_id=t3.block_id AND lang='$lang') WHERE t1.module_id = t2.module_id AND
t1.block_id = $block_id