[Phpgroupware-users] Howto optimize phpgw for speed

From: Magnus Nilsson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Howto optimize phpgw for speed
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:35:41 +0000

I have been using pgphw for some time, mostly the email and calendar
application.
I´m very happy with the applications but some thing is slow.

How do I speed up application access in phpGW?
What is the optimal settings in php.ini

My system is almost stock RH7.3 with some updates.
I use IMAP (dbmail),
php version is 4.1.2 (will upgrade to 4.2x make speed any different?)
and apache 1.3.23
This runs on a PIII 866MHz machine with h/w raid and 512MB RAM.

/Magnus

--
Magnus Nilsson
Sweden Infrastructure & Management Solutions AB