[Phpgroupware-users] Unable to Delete mail - RH7.2 server and PHPgroupw

From: Rett Walters
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Unable to Delete mail - RH7.2 server and PHPgroupware 0.9.14.001
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 18:03:55 +0000

I receive the following message when attempting to delete mail:

mail_msg(_wrappers): flush_buffered_move_commmands: LEAVING on ERROR, $imap_err:
[UID COPY failed: Can't append to mailbox ##NOTHING##: no such mailbox] return
False
LINE 1576 command was: $GLOBALS[phpgw_dcom_0]->dcom->mail_move(i:19; ,470,
s:11:"##NOTHING##";)

First, I know this question was answered recently on this list, unfortunately,
the
solution of "create you trash folder" hasn't worked for me.

My IMAP server is what is installed via Redhat 8.0 (phpgroupware software is
served
via a RH7.2 server), the package name is imap-2001a-15, I currently have
phpgroupware set to the default (cyrus I believe) type.  I already had a
INBOX.Trash
folder to begin with, that Squirrelmail used fine.

I tried creating the trash folder from with phpgroupware (using the Folders
button
in email) using every variation of "trash" I can think of (ie Trash, TRASH,
trash,
etc) to no avail.  I have also attempted to use the expert create folder option
(using INBOX.trash, INBOX.Trash, etc)....This didn't work either.  Can someone
tell
me the exact procedure to create this folder?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!!

Rett Walters