[Phpgroupware-users] Database migration from mySQL to PostgreSQL

From: Koller Daniel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Database migration from mySQL to PostgreSQL
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:35:14 +0100

Hello,

Due to a planned change in our deployment environment, I'm thinking of changing
the database from mySQL to PostgreSQL.

My question is now, whether in the field of users there is some experience
present, regarding
- switching from mySQL to PostgreSQL, and more in general,
- building up a phpgw-system from a database dump.

Kind regards,

Daniel

EuroGames 2004 in Munich

Daniel Koller

EuroBoard (Vorstand)              Tel.:  0163/ 6191979
Logistik & IT                           eMail: address@hidden