Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problem?

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problem?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:54:36 +0000

I'm not seeing the problem here.  One the ones I tried, ther eis another step
you
didn't mention, it asks for what type of access to deny.

The error os caused by "$this->account_id" not getting set with a valid id,
which
is supposed to be your user account id.  Not sure why it's not getting set
though.