Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Source??

From: Arron Svendsen
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Source??
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 10:27:05 -0400

Thanks for the help. I was able to get it up and going, installed configured and logged in and all wih the new version. Couple small things

1. The chat is it only for local host or can it be set for a irc channel?

2. The messenger is it only a local one, or is there one for msn/icq?

3. And most important, i have courier imap up and going, i have set a sign in name and password (that works under courier pop) but it is still denied. The courier uses the same authdaemon and the pop, so i figure the login should be ok, does phpgroupware add on the domain (address@hidden) or what would cause the loging authentication to fail?

Thanks for all the help, its really coming along :-)

From the Sinai

Arron

check out my pics, there is always new ones :-)
http://arron.dnip.net
Just click on the big pic of me for the gallery.