RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project

From: Hsing-Foo wang
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:30:10 +0000

Ok, I remember to appoint at least 1 administartor and bookkeeper for projects.
Administartion (chess piece) -> projects -> administration and accountancy

Regards,
Hsing-Foo

>forward - original mail:
>  From "Alexander Rayborn" <address@hidden>
>  Date 16-03-2003 - 20:05:03
>  Subject RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project
>
>>It doesn't matter what order you do them in... And even if you set
>>preferences globally or per user, it still begs you to set them (even in
>>the invoices it creates!)
>>
>>--Alexander

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Fw: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:21:02 +0000
forward - original mail:
  From "Alexander Rayborn" <address@hidden>
  Date 16-03-2003 - 20:05:03
  Subject RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project

>It doesn't matter what order you do them in... And even if you set
>preferences globally or per user, it still begs you to set them (even in
>the invoices it creates!)
>
>--Alexander

--- Begin Message --- Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:01:18 -0600