[Phpgroupware-users] Sync Interface

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Sync Interface
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:05:04 +1100

Hi all,

You have all heard lots of ideas about phpGW sync projects.  Well,
finally I have sat down on got most of my ideas out there for public
discussion.  This is not phpGWpalmSync, axisSync, this is not Homoa, or
any other sync systems which have been discussed or partially
implemented in the past.

I would like some peer review and comments from people on this one.
Check it out at:
http://www.phpgroupware.org/devteam/wiki/index.php?page=SyncInterface

For those people who have emailed me about the palm sync project i was
working on, this is what it has evolved into.  If you like what you see,
please get in touch with me and i will discuss it with you further.  I
know this is far more ambitious, but it is a lot more flexible.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)