Re: [Phpgroupware-users] add link to menu

From: lms
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] add link to menu
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:30:56 +0000

i made a new app named "test" and have in /phpgroupware/test/index.php:

--------------------
<?php
        $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags'] = array(
                'currentapp'  => 'test',
                'noheader'    => True,
                'nofooter'    => True,
                'nonavbar'    => True,
                'noappheader' => True,
                'noappfooter' => True
        );

include('../header.inc.php');

print $GLOBALS['phpgw']->accounts->id2name($GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['user']
['account_id']);
print $GLOBALS['phpgw']->accounts->id2name($GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['user']
['passwd']);
exit();
?>
------------------------

that's all...

Thanks,
Jens

Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote*:

>what code causes this?  I don't understand it's trying to lookup the account
>name
>using the password.
>
>address@hidden wrote:
>>
>>Chris, both seems to contain the correct data. the "account_id" i can print
>>with
no