Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Error

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Error
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:11:07 +0000

Andrew Thurlow (address@hidden) wrote:
>How did you go finding a substitute developer or helper for yourself?

No .. still just trying to do it myself

Playing with etemplate app that looks like it will simplify the db
creation/upgrading, the output design, and a fair bit of the coding

I'm considering redoing the entire app with it and add the features I want as I
go
.. it will actually use a template system like R Schader always wanted

Also, it seems definite that other developers are modifying the addressbook to
split
the people from the orgs within the next few months .. and there is a inter-app
record linking system in place .. so the addressbook would become the only
storage
location for timetrack customers

So if anyone out there wants features added to timetrack, make sure you post
them on
the savanah site .. I just might roll a few into the next release (aiming for
0.9.16
release in few months)

--
Brian Johnson

This is where my witty signature line would be if I bothered to edit this line
:)