Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar -> planner

From: Jens Hagel
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar -> planner
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:46:56 +0200

Zitat von Ralf Becker <address@hidden>:

> I just started a FAQ about the calendar (your Question is the first
> one): http://www.phpgroupware.org/devteam/wiki/index.php?page=CalendarFAQs

Ok, thanks. Now i get the thing. Three other questions:

1.) When you look at the screenshot again, all the appointments (22.3. ,
25.3., 29.3.) are only scheduled for 30 mins. by looking at the planner-view i
would assume they take 2 days?

2.) Since i have sorted "by users" shouldn't it also displayed the
appointments of the user ("becks") which is in Group Default as well?

3.) Let's assume i got 20 users. Now i want to schedule a meeting with 6 of
them for day X, time 12:00-12:30. How is this view helping me? I wish I
could "zoom in" to 12h at day X, so i can really see who is free... Do you
understand what i mean?

Thanks for your time,

Jens