Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Field Map for data field common to various modu

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Field Map for data field common to various modules - ttrack and projects
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:24:25 +0000

I'm afraid there aren't any maps

Also, the projects and timetrack modules (as they are currently) are completely
independant

There have been movements to combine pieces of them .. I'm actually rewriting
the
timetrack app at the moment .. but don't plan to integrate it with the projects
app

The rewrite is expected to provide some new features including invoicing and
employee expense tracking (mainly just for the invoicing part of it) and
linking to
the addressbook (after it is modified to separate orgs from people - I have
working
code for linking to addbook)

I'm basing it on the etemplate app which should make modifications to the code
and
ui easier in the future and would appreciate any help available .. this is an
open
offer since I could use the help

If ttrack isn't modified now, it will NOT run with phpgw 0.9.16 and beyond