Re: [Phpgroupware-users] pop3

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] pop3
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:39:44 +0000

you have no smtp server name defined in Administration->Email site config

Viking NetWerkz (address@hidden) wrote:

>Just when I was getting somewhere too,
>I have had the email app working no problem, then all of a sudden it died, and
receive this error when trying to send, I looked at the error in phpnet, but I
think
this one is over my head, if anyone has an idea what I need to look at I would
appreciate it:

>Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses:
>getaddrinfo
failed: No address associated with hostname in
/home/viking/public_html/office/email/inc/class.mail_send.inc.php on line 186

>Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :25 in
/home/viking/public_html/office/email/inc/class.mail_send.inc.php on line 186

>Your message could not be sent!
>The mail server returned:
>Array
>(
>    [code] => 420
>    [msg] => 2:No such file or directory
>    [desc] => Connection to : failed - could not open socket.
>    [server_chat] =>
>c->s: fsockopen(,25,2,No such file or directory,5) ; returned:
>

>regards
>Phil
(http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.443 / Virus Database: 248 - Release Date:
1/10/2003