RE: Abwesenheitsnotiz: [Phpgroupware-users] PHP groupware Webhost ing!

From: Christian Böttger
Subject: RE: Abwesenheitsnotiz: [Phpgroupware-users] PHP groupware Webhost ing!
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:54:54 +0200

This is just an out-of-office autpreply mail. It should not go to the list.
AFAIK the "precedence: bulk" header is set correctly and therefore the mail
should not be distributed via any mailing list. And there are quite a number
of lists where this is not happening.

So at the moment I have no idea how to stop it.

Regards

Christian Böttger