[Phpgroupware-users] LDAP-calendar show no entries when filtering for p

From: Rüdiger Götz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP-calendar show no entries when filtering for private!
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:18:58 +0200

Hello!

I use the
* latest cvs-Version of phpgw on a
* SuSE Linux 8.1 (x86),
* apache 1.3.26-57,
* mod_php 4.2.2-168,
* mySQL 3.23 and
* OpenLDAP 2.1.4-70
platform.

I use the LDAP-feature for address book entries and it works all fine, but when I start the address book and click on "Private" for filtering nothing is shown. In detail: It looks like the empty welcome-screen. There is a navbar but nothing of the address book. No input-mask, no error message, no address book entries.
I DO have private entries, so it should show them...

Any hint?

regards,
  Rüdiger