Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Apache Segmentation fault

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Apache Segmentation fault
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 00:02:51 +0000

Alex (address@hidden) écrivait:

>Just grab a stable anglemail, the one that uses its own db tables for
>cache. That fixes the bug.

What do you mean by "stable" I tryed the named STABLE (Recommended STABLE is
currently anglemail-1.2-dev1-04.tar.bz2) but the filter edit page is completely
missing and some tables have wrong width values...

But you right, no more the Apache segfaults.

Please let me know what can I do to get a working version of AngleMail with the
phpgw 0.9.14.003.

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

--