Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Debian, pgw and php3

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Debian, pgw and php3
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:23:59 +0000

you need to assciate .php the same way .php3 is in your apache conf.

Also, .14 is the last release that will "support" php3 in the core apps, and
some
the other apps already require php4.

Techinicaly you can also run php3 and php4 at the same time, though it's been a
long
time (like mandrake 7.1) since I tried.