[Phpgroupware-users] COMMpositeur

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] COMMpositeur
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:04:22 -0400

Hello,

two months ago, I announced here the first public release of our
COMMpositeur, a phpgroupware based document managment system. I just
wanted to let you know that in the meantime COMMpositeur has
considerably evolved: The user interface is much nicer, and has been
translated to english, but above all it can now be used with
OpenOffice Writer files as input, and is no longer dependent on
proprietary software. This has been made possible by an XSLT
stylesheet translating OpenOffice to Docbook, developped by Éric
Bellot (http://www.chez.com/ebellot/ooo2sdbk).

You can find COMMpositeur at http://cmo.uqam.ca/?page_name=commpositeur

Michael