[Phpgroupware-users] Database error: lock(Array, write) failed.

From: Paul Mac F.
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Database error: lock(Array, write) failed.
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:16:32 +0100

Hey all,

I am new to phpGW, just recently found it, I have been trying to get php-nuke and postnuke to do what your software does in a heart beat for ages...

So first of all, to the dev team... CHEERS!

Now, I am no newbie to php, mysql etc. but I can't seem to work out what is making phpgw do this... I have got enough experience in the set-up of how your system works to try to work it out myself.

Basically, whenever I try to submit any data in the admin area (I tried in the timesheet module as well, same problem), I get the following:
Database error: lock(Array, write) failed.
MySQL Error: 1044 (Access denied for user: 'address@hidden' to database 'neocore_phpgw')

Session halted.

Is this to do with phpGW or is it to do with my webhost being a little strict oir something? This isn't something I have met before... I tried searching the mail list archives, but all of them seem to refer to the calendar module for this error...

Cheers in advance...

NeoCORE

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger