RE: [Phpgroupware-users] multiple domains

From: Visual Energy Studio
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] multiple domains
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:42:28 -0400

This won't work for me either. 1) there would be too many in the box to
select from (could be annoying) and 2) I don't want users to see other
"group" names (considered unprofessional for my clientele).

I think I'll try Chris Weiss's method and see if that works. If it does it
will be an acceptable work around.

I know what I really want it to do should be fairly easy to accomplish. I
just don't have the time right now to dig through the code to work it in. I
want to do it eventually. I will, of course, contribute any changes for
consideration in future releases. Would this be of interest to anyone else?

Thanx for your help & advice. It is much appreciated.

        Mike