[Phpgroupware-users] sessions and corrupt table

From: The Emilsons
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] sessions and corrupt table
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:51:41 -0400

Hi, I recently posted this a few mins agao, but I don't think it went
properly,

I am running the .016 phpg
The site just spit up a huge error:

Database error: Invalid SQL: select content from phpgw_app_sessions
where sessionid = '0' and loginid = '0' and app = 'phpgwapi' and
location = 'config'
MySQL Error: 1016 (Can't open file: 'phpgw_app_sessions.MYI'. (errno:
145))

File: /home/viking/public_html/office/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php
Line: 656
Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/viking/public_html/office/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_mysql.inc.php on
line 568

I was updating a page, and now no matter where I go including login I
receive the above error.

I went to phpmyadmin and looked at the sessions table and saw this
error:

Can't open file: 'phpgw_app_sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)

Error

SQL-query :

SHOW KEYS FROM `phpgw_app_sessions`

MySQL said:

Can't open file: 'phpgw_app_sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)

Is there:
1:A way to restore that table without losing data?
2:This is the third time this has happened, in each case I restored
fresh install, cant keep doing that, I ve plenty of data now I need
3: what causes this?

Please help if anyone can or knows what happened
Phil

Viking NetWerkz
Unix Web Hosting and Design Services
Viking NetWerkz Your Next Site!