[Phpgroupware-users] Restrict ability to add events.

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Restrict ability to add events.
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:50:23 +0100

Not sure if anyone has done this, but thought I would ask before I
tried.  Can an admin set up a group so that they are not able to Add
events to a calendar, but are able to accept events they are invited to.
I want to be able to let external customers use our phpGW site, but
without letting them use it as their own personal calendaring system
(ie. Clogging up the DB).  I know I can restrict a group from the
calendar as a whole, but that would eliminate them from being able to
accept events.  Thanks for the help.

-- Don