[Phpgroupware-users] Selecting more then one cathegories...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Selecting more then one cathegories...
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:06:57 +0100

It is clear that i can make an address or an appintment belong to more
then one cathegories, but can i select (filter) by more then one
cathegory?!

One example. I've to setup some cathegories that mimic the role and
branch in my organization; suppse two branch (SG and ACR) and suppose
two role (REP and Equipe), so that there's one Equipe for SG and one
Equipe for ACR, and also for REP.

Instead of:

SG
  REPSG
  EquipeSG
ACR
  REPACR
  EquipeACR

i can setup ``flat'' cathegories like:

SG
ACR
Equipe
REP

and someone that is in the Equipe of ACR have simply Equipe and ACR
selected.

But if i had to select exactly this cathegory, to do an export for
printing labels for sending (snail) mail, i can select Equipe, i can
select ACR but i cannot select Equipe AND ACR, right?!

I'm missing something, or i've to setup cathegory like in the first
example to do correct mailing?!

Tnx.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

         Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
                           http://swpat.xsec.it/