Re: [Phpgroupware-users] bug or feature? ;)

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] bug or feature? ;)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:53:47 +0200

Mandi! Chris Weiss
  In chel di` si favelave...

> please don't CC me, i'm on the users list and doing so is causing my
> messages to want to go directly to you.

Hem, i was hitting simply ``reply'' button on mutt, i suppose was your
intention...

> k, those are sitemgr and vfs bugs, if you haven't submited them to the
> bug tracker please do so ASAP and send a notice email to the devs
> list, we're testing .16.001 packages now.

I seen you have found my bugs and start working on it.

> On the SQL errors, the "default" on the create table should be fixed in cvs
> now.

Many thanks. ;)

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

    ... votantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantoniovotantonio ...
             resistenza arcobaleno contro la politica grigia

                    http://www.peacelink.it/votantonio