RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with projects

From: Christian Boettger - Mailings
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with projects
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:59:34 +0200

 Hi,

> There is always an error stating that I have to choose
> activities, but theese lists are empty.

Well, the trick is: as projects admin, you first define activities. Then
afterwards you can create projects and select those activities. You have to
define all allowed activities (not categories) first.

> I am currently using phpGroupWare version 0.9.16.001

Once it works, you might try to use the cvs HEAD version of the projects
module WITHIN 0.9.16. There have been numerous enhancements and bugfixes.

Regards

CB