[Phpgroupware-users] RE: qmailldap OR adding email address to a user

From: Philipp Kamps
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] RE: qmailldap OR adding email address to a user
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:57:27 +0200

Hi Chris,

we use a similar environmnet:

phpgw 0.9.16 and the courier with LDAP auth.

We use the courier ldap schema to store the
email accounts in LDAP.

Have a look to the pbwebmaui module (a phpgroupware
module in the CVS).

Features:

sync of phpgw accounts <-> email accounts
server based email filters
server based Out-Of-Office messages
email domain management by admins
etc.