Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 07:43:54 -0500

the emails are cached in the phpgw_anglemail table.  I'm sure not how
possible it is to get something odd in data that would cause the sql
query to grab records for a different user account.  Can you turn on
sql logging/tracing in your database and see what the sql query is
when the other users email are shown?  This will likely create a HUGE
log file, so make sure you have plenty of space for it and don't leave
it on forever.