[Phpgroupware-users] Figured it out -- project / activities

From: Dan Means
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Figured it out -- project / activities
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:52:54 -0700

My bad....should have made sure that I really did setup the Admins in projects....

--
Dan Means
SRS Consulting,Inc.

This communication is confidential and is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not that person you are not permitted to
make use of the information and you are requested
to notify address@hidden immediately
that you have received it and then destroy the copy
in your possession.