Re: [Phpgroupware-users] setup issues

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] setup issues
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:10:05 -0600

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 08:40:16 +0100, Benoit Hamet
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Marc Grober wrote:
> > Chris Weiss wrote:
> >

> >>are you following the howto? http://docs.phpgroupware.org/html/install/
> >

> > Yes.... and just to be sure I followed your advice and started from scratch
> > second time.  see below but I think that it must be a server cookie
> > error......
> > It is unclear whether the red text about cookies is an error message or
> > just a
> > caution (i.e. nothing specifically told me "can't get there from here
> > because
> > cookies not enabled")

it's a warning, I find it a little confusing as to what it's supposed to be too.

> >>What error messages?
> >

> > I open the setup page and write the config.  Then it sends me back to the
> > login...  then I login and click the continue button and I get the setup
> > page
> > and click the continue button and it takes me back to the login..... i.e. I
> > can't get past the setup page.

when it sends you to the login are there 2 password boxes?  Does it
actually write the header.inc.php? After writing the header it is
supposed to send you to setup login, but there should be a top box to
login to config and a bottom box to login to the header manager again.