[Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Matt
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:49:11 -0000

Please don't get upset with me but I include in this mail my notes from
install set-up.  Some of these issues have recently been addressed but the
majority have not.

I am guessing some of these issues are cases of "Matt, dude, fix this
setting mate!" but some may be other gremlins.

Please don't get offended and feel I am being down on anything if my notes
sound like I am I never wrote them to be read by others.

all the same this is some of what happened:

-----------

http://www.mad-den.co.uk/world/phpbrain/help/index.php?
404

Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {:143}INBOX in
/home/madden/public_html/world/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on
line 214

Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {:143/imap/notls}INBOX in
/home/madden/public_html/world/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on
line 214

http://www.mad-den.co.uk/world/qmailldap/index.php?
pointless (blankpage)

JavaSSH is not Configured>>It seems I have no idea at all about this one
FTP (as groupware item?)?? I guess I might not understand...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: check_code() in
/home/madden/public_html/world/eldaptir/index.php on line 20

chora/cvs.php
Error Encountered - 500 Internal Error
CVSROOT not found! This could be a misconfiguration by the server
administrator, or the server could be having temporary problems. Please try
again later.

ipc_test_suite
calendar--------------------------------------------------------------------
------------test_addData()--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------
Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/madden/public_html/world/ipc_test_suite/inc/class.ipc_test_suite_calen
dar.inc.php on line 96

world/sitemgr-link/
404 Error

fud forum
The 'files/' (/world/files) directory exists, however webserver has no write
permissions to that directory.
('/files' chmod 777) !!!

Same issue File Manager:
Error:  Could not create directory /home/Matt_t_hat
(/world/files/home/Matt_t_hat)
don't see what else to do I've already set the access rights to 777
maybe the GroupWare forum has some notes about this issue. (no).

Warning: fopen(/tmp/sess_ce16e6224aef12adb8075451ac724ff8): failed to open
stream: Permission denied in
/home/madden/public_html/world/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions_php4.inc.php on
line 215

--------

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT site_id,site_name,site_url from
phpgw_sitemgr_sites WHERE site_name LIKE '%Ú%'OR site_url LIKE '%Ú%'OR
site_dir LIKE '%Ú%' ORDER BY Ú Ú
MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'Ú' at line 1)

File: /home/madden/public_html/world/sitemgr/inc/class.Sites_SO.inc.php
Line: 48
Session halted.

---------

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in
/home/madden/public_html/world/comic/inc/functions.inc.php on line 465

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in
/home/madden/public_html/world/comic/inc/functions.inc.php on line 465

-----------

Things to "switch off" / remove / ignore due to uslessness/failure
eldaptir -=- seems to be some non-specific tool
chora -=- seems to be some non-specific tool
qmailldap -=- seems to be some non-specific tool
Address Book -=- blankpage / pointless
fud forum -=- broken/buggy
SiteMng -=- appears broken / buggy
XMLrpc -=- Seems to be early dev / test things
SOAP -=- Seems to be early dev / test things
News Admin -=- blankpage / pointless
Chat -=- appears broken

-Matt

M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert