[Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email

From: Curtis Carpenter
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupware calendar and email
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:52:37 -0600

Hello,

First, I would like to say that phpGroupware is really cool. I can see
phpG playing a big part at my company, but I have a few errors I need to
get rid of first.

I am running phpgroupware 0.9.16.003 with php-4.3.10, apache-2.0.51 on a
RH 9 box.

I have a basic phpgroupware configuration running at the moment, but
have run into two problems:

     1. This is probably a stupid one: When I try to add a calendar
        entry with other users I get the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in
/home/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 1354
(this line is a Header() call)

The action succeeds, but the next page is the above error.

I have a feeling this problem is not specific to calendar, I just saw it
in calendar first. I first thought permissions, but I have my
phpgroupware dir/* set as 755 and my files directory (one dir up) set as
777 for now. I have not touched the code.

     1. I am having trouble setting up the email module. I see in the
        archives this has been more of a problem for other users. I have
        a basic configuration using our mail server's pop port. Here are
        the errors:

Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {66.151.28.251:110/pop3}INBOX
in class.mail_dcom_pop3.inc.php

imap_last_error: [Certificate failure for 66.151.28.251: self signed
certificate: /C=US/ST=IL/L=Chicago/O=Driveitaway/OU=Mail
Services/CN=webmail.driveitaway.com/address@hidden
tried RH bug recovery?: [1]

Yes, the cert on our mail server is self-signed. Is there a way to get
around this error?

Thanks much,

Curt