[Phpgroupware-users] chora setup and project bugs(?)

From: Marc Grober
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] chora setup and project bugs(?)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:25:50 -0900

I think CVS is installed and working without a problem from the command line.
But
when I try to add a repository from admin it never takes.  When I clikc on the
chora
client I got a CVSROOT not found error.  I went into conf.php in chora and
adding any
command setting  $cvsroot results in chora ocming up with all the root
directories,
but nothing happens when you click on any folder of course other than it
refreshing.
I am trying to get this set up for our  FIRST robotics kids so as to be able to
manage
their code.  There has to be something somewhere in chora setting cvsroot but I
can;t
find it....

also,  the popup window on project doesn't work and there seems to be no way to
add
customers.  In fact, we have been unable to add additional users to project for
some
reason.....

we are still at .003