[Phpgroupware-users] desktop template

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] desktop template
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:46:47 +1100

Hi all,

The desktop template set in the 16 had a lot of issues really shouldn't
have made it into he release.  Well that is all history now.  I have
spent some time fixing it.  It has been tested on Firefox 1.0, mozSuite
1.7.5, Opera 7.54 and Konq 3.3.1 on Debian and IE6 and Firefox 1.0 on
WindozeXP.  I am happy to report the template set works well on each.
It should also be usable on smart phones running Opera - checked on
desktop version.

TODO
Add a bit more color
Add additional css themes
Support sidebox menu
Commit to HEAD

Known Issues
At 800x600 only about 15 applications are accessible - WONTFIX
        - work around use 1024x768 if you need more apps :P

Have a play and let me know what u think.

Cheers

Dave
--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)