Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Alarm management errors - please help

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Alarm management errors - please help
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:38:09 -0500

IMO alarm management was never not broken.  basicaly someone half
created it, dumped it cvs, made some of it work, then left the
project.

looks like if you can figure out where $this->bo->cal_id is set, or if
it's being set at all and if this is the case set it, then it should
work out.  The question is, what's different in the code about adding
with a new event and editing an old event?