Re: [Phpgroupware-users] etemplate table not created?

From: Jim Craner
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] etemplate table not created?
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:49:00 -0500

Hi Dave-

Bingo!  InfoLog is looking great...

BTW, I had originally installed all apps -- then recoiled in horror at the vast selection! I then apparently got a little overzealous disabling the ones I didn't think I needed.

Also, for the record: I'm not a programmer, but I'm a user and sysadmin and Free Software advocate -- part of my job is to convince nonprofit organizations to use free software in their infrastructure where appropriate - such as a simple and powerful groupware app.

That part of my job becomes much easier when cool solutions like phpGroupware have: a monitored mailing list (check!), an IRC channel with helpful folks like yourself (check!), and people who help out without saying stuff like "HA HA N00b! You uninstalled etemplate app M0R0n!!! RTFM" when I do stupid stuff like uninstall the etemplate app! :)

So thanks for your help last night and thanks for being cool!

-Jim

Jim Craner
Technology Advocate
Chicago Technology Cooperative
v 312-480-8051
c 773-480-8010
address@hidden

Dave Hall wrote:
Hi Jim.

Install the etemplate app in setup and you should right.

Cheers

Dave