Re: [Phpgroupware-users] filemanager: cannot delete or move uploaded fil

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] filemanager: cannot delete or move uploaded files
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:01:34 +0200

Hi,

I already see this error one time, and I was supposing that this was a
charset error or something related to references (you see something like
a pointer instead of the filename) ... I don't remember how I solve it ...

Try to look at permissions of your temporary directory as well as your
destination directory. Then try to put at the beginning of index.php in
filemenager a _debug_array($_FILES); and look what happens in file name
/ directory

Regards,

Caeies.