Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New Install Help - Again - My Manuals Are No Lo

From: Robert Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New Install Help - Again - My Manuals Are No Longer Missing
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:59:22 -0500

Chris Weiss wrote:

IMO it's pretty weird to have the apache manuals on a production box. would be easier to just rename the alias in apache.

Why is it weird? I use them when I am trouble shooting to check things out. If they aren't referenced, then they do no harm. I install lots of docs on my web server, in out of the way places just to have them handy.

In fact what I did was change the alias and all is fine. I wanted to report it because it might save someone some trouble later. It had me confused for a while.
--
Rob